|FLOP DESIGN Licenses and Copyrights Agreement
In order to complete your order for the products you have selected to buy, you must agree to these rules of usage.
By downloading and/or installing FLOP DESIGN fonts software you agree to the following terms:
1. You can install and use the font software on two (2) computers.These computers can be connected to, and the font software used with, any number of output devices, such as a laser printer, ink jet printer, an imagesetter or a film recorder.If you need to download the font software to more than two computers, you are required to purchase additional licenses.You are also responsible for securing this data and making sure that unlicensed copies do not leave your possession.
2. The digital files downloaded to your computer contain font software that is the intellectual property of and is owned by FLOP DESIGN.This non-exclusive license grants you certain rights to use the font software and is not an agreement for sale of the font software or any portion of it.Except for your right to use the font software granted by this license, all other rights, title of the font software, related trademarks and trade names are owned and retained by FLOP DESIGN.
3. Except as permitted herein, you may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the FLOP DESIGN Font Software.
4. You are permitted to make a single back-up copy.The FLOP DESIGN Font Software or documentation may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person, firm or entity.
5. FLOP DESIGN Font Software may be returned or exchanged only if defective.
6. FONT EMBEDDING
7. Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, you agree to immediately return the Font Software to FLOP DESIGN and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control.
8. FLOP DESIGN MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FLOP DESIGN SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO THE LICENSED USER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FLOP DESIGN 'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT COST OF THE SOFTWARE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.